My Page

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stand for what you believe in.

"When you make a decision like that, I think it's really hard to regret it. You just have to follow what you believe and believe that when one door closes, another door opens and it's only going to lead to great things. I don't regret it."
- Cameron Mitchell




Cameron Mitchell from the Glee Project 2011 has definitely touched me in many ways for what he stood for. It was definitely not an easy decision but what he said really change my thoughts and thank God for speaking to me through this. Cameron is truly an inspiring christian that stands out for God =) You may want to read his story here or just go watch that tv show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stand up and be counted for what you believe in. =)

yu han said...

wow..constantly update=D

Mellissa Lee said...

Christon: hey u still read my blog.. lol yeah! i want to have such faith.

yu han: hehe you should too :p