My Page

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Major achievement, self satisfaction :)


It's 15 Nov 2011! yeah, what's so great about it, you think?!! It's just the day I managed to get my project worked like how it was supposed to be! yay! And it's exactly one month till the end of my internship here. Like I mentioned before, it's the joyest day for a programmer when he or she succeeded. Well, it is a big thing to me because I've been struggling through at times to get it done and I would say it's not easy at all. Been through times when I wan to give up and forget about it, just screw it and go back Malaysia. You know when you're going through that hard times you just can't get yourself to think positively though you wanted to.

I felt like I've been digging my own grave for the past few months, fell into it and couldn't get out when I wanted it to. If it wasn't because of that encouragement, I wouldn't thought of climbing back up to see the light. haha kinda abstract but I just love writing it that way =b

So yeah.. I'm really happy today and I would have to thank God once again for answering my prayer. Oh well, it's been great to be here and to achieved something that my Sv would probably be proud of. The last time when I succeeded in getting my first major task done, he was really happy about it so hopefully, this time round he'll be glad altogether :)

-----------

P/s: on the other hand, I treat myself to some movies and couldn't stopped listening to "You are the apple of my eye" soundtrack. Love it especially the instrumental soundtrack. Can't wait to get to watch that movie.


1 comment: