My Page

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2012.

Happy 2012! It's a brand new year again! It's always hard to believe that a year just past you by, leaving all undone things behind and start anew. All those resolutions you once mentioned or listed just got refreshed after a year and you rewrite a whole new list for the new year again. Like why is it always resolutions only written or thought about at the beginning of the year? haha but I didnt really want to write a list of resolution myself. I just want to roughly have something in my mind what I would love to do and let things come as it is :)

Anyway, 2011 has been great. Full stop. There are so many things to be thanked for and so many things to be remembered. Of course, there are many things to look forward this year too! It's my final year and I would want to end it good. It's all about choices again, to choose the right major and to choose the right course to take for each semester. It's never easy. But am taking each step at a time, following whatever that God leads.

Well, back to life in Malaysia haha It's been a good whole week that I tried almost all my favourite Malaysian food. I'm seriously missing all of them. If I could list out all of those food, it's way longer than you can imagine. ahaha One thing I have to admit Malaysia is awesome with its variety of food! Maybe it was the mixture of culture we have here in Malaysia. Everyday I crave of something particular and bugged my mum to have it. lol So at the end of the week, satisfaction is fulfilled and I'm still looking forward for Chinese New Year as there will be more food!!! xD

Chinese New Year is approaching! This year, I will be celebrating the Chinese New Year eve dinner with my relatives back in Johor. I always love having dinner over at my grandparents house because my grandma's cookings are superb and the fact that I've not seen them for ages, I am really looking forward to be back in my little hometown in Kulaijaya. It used to be a tiny unknown town in the very south of Johor. But today, it has grown so much into a modern commercialized area. I still love it there actually. Feels like a little inner you belongs there :D

My grandpa will be celebrating his 72th birthday this year (born on a dragon year too). This will be my first year buying a gift for my grandpa with my own salary. lol Feels weird but I feel kinda excited for him too. It's his big day :D So CNY this year is all about celebrations and happy times with family :)

Now, I feel really excited for this whole CNY thing. haha getting into the mood already. Felt so good being with family all over again :)

Alright, time to hit the sack.

In advanced, Happy Chinese New Year to all!
Enjoy with families and take care while travelling ;)

No comments: