My Page

Monday, May 2, 2011

Smile at the end of day. Satisfied :)

Internet Programming Project: To create a functional website of our own.

This is my first time creating a website on my own and the first time having my programming work functioning like how I wanted it to because previously it's always either the database connection problem or there's some error here and there.

So, I'm really happy that this one works just fine. *grins*
Thanks to my groupmate too for putting in all the contents ;)

Here are some of the outlook. =)

The homepage with image slider, login bar, search box, and menu navigation on top.

About us page - our profiles


The information page - user will need to login to view


This one is results of the search bar.



Our FAQs page - general links that link to bottom and back to top.

Programming used: XHTML, CSS, PHP, AJAX, Javascript
Software used: XAMPP, Notepad++, Photoshop CS5


Well, it may look simple but I've got to tell you it took me quite some time to understand and do it and within such short time, I'm proud that I manage to make it happen. hehe that's when you smile at your hard work =)


4 comments:

SengYee said...

LOL...at least better than those from engineering stream..hard time for us to do that on our own..

yu han said...

hahaha..u cut away my body..
it seems tat u like the photo so much i can crop for you..
and u can always ask for solo photo..
sorry tat i stuck in the photo..

Mellissa Lee said...

seng yee: cos you're not majoring in such course ma. Same goes for me, it'll be hard time for me to learn all your engineering formulas etc haha

yu han: lol.. not that I hate you and want to crop you out k. =b I took that photo cos it's the latest one ma when I do my website.. haha at least I didn't crop you out in fb ok haha next time you take my solo pic la ya :D

yenpinng said...

looks very good!!! hebat *thumbs up! :)