My Page

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Over the weekends :)

I had another bbq last weekend. This time with some friends from church in Linz. I had an awesome time with them. We had it over at the big park in Linz (forgot the name) You see how much I love Linz, this place made me love it even more because of its serenity and beauty and how we could do everything at one place.


There is bbq sites for anyone who wants to have a bbq party or even just to barbeque for dinner. You could play basketball, volleyball, table tennis and even football. You can go for biking around the park. And then, you can swim over at the lakeside or if you prefer lying down on floating boats at the lake, reading some books under the sun or just merely sunbathing anywhere near the lake. If you have some breadcrumbs, you can just feed the duckies. Or else, you could just go for a stroll around the park or simply, sit on the bench and start feeling the tranquil of the atmosphere. Definitely the best place to hang out :))








Just being around these people is enough to end a great week :D

But having said that, all was good until that night when I got my first fine in Europe when taking a tram to the train station on my way back. Fined 56euro for buying the wrong ticket. Nothing is good all the time. Having too much fun will indeed require some balance of the pitfalls. Till that, it will then hit you on the head to remind you to be realistic a little bit.

Cheers, everyone.
Have a great week ;)



No comments: