My Page

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My new baby :D


Yes.. it's my new baby ACE! xD I've been thinking and researching whether to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace or HTC Wildfire. Both are of almost similar specs and price. After going through all the specs and finally I decided to get the Ace =) So now, I'm a proud user of Samsung after being so loyal with Nokia for so many years.

Reasons why? Standby/talk time longer, faster processor, larger screen and most importantly looks sleekier haha even though the video recording quality might not be that good but I think I would rarely or barely even touch the video records function. haha

So yeah.. it was suppose to be me buying my own phone and I just told my mum about it. And the next day, dad came to me and said want to bring me to buy a phone cos thing is he said my whole family has been using smartphones while I'm still using some stupid basic-kind-of phone after my previous one died like a year ago. (which is quite true) lol

ok so the outdated me was really really excited and happy about it and couldn't stopped flipping through the phone the whole day after that. haha so thanks a lot daddy!! xD

I had my own review here.

1 comment:

Deviprasad said...

Thanks for posting this.. Even Im thinking to buy this phone..