My Page

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My skin has new food :)

The first day when I arrive in Amsterdam before the transit flight to Vienna, I was stucked at the security line. I hate going through the bar and the alarm goes off. But this time, it wasn't me but my bag got alarmed and so I was asked to open up the bag. We were rushing off cos we are going to miss our flight and so we rushed him. He scrambled through my stuff and finally took out the scissors.. alright so it was the scissors. That's ok. Then, we ran like nobody business all the way to the end of the airport just to know we missed our flight by few minutes. damn.

So, we walked all the way back to ask for a rebooking of ticket. And hence the second time going through the security check. Damn the alarm went off again and I have to open up the bag for checking for the second time!! I got nervous, like what else could I have brought illegally? lol then, the guard took out my cleanser and show it to me. He said it's 150ml and he has to throw it away. omg, I almost want to cry, it's my new (still in plastic) cleanser from Skinfood!! In a pitiful voice, I asked him if he could squeeze that 50ml out and give me the 100ml I don't mind but he shook his head and threw it right straight into the big bin in front of me. I was like, wth???!!!! ='(

So, that's my skinfood story. Ok maybe it sounds stupid but it's pretty depressing at that time becos it's new, unopen package. uhh. So, I got over it after a while and resort to buying a new stupid cheap cleanser here in Wels. Ok maybe not even cheap also. And I took about 20minutes to figure out if it was a cleanser because it's all in German. I got no choice but to buy it even if its exp and it's the only brand that I recognize.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm not used to the water here or weather or whatever it is, my skin got worsen each day until I can't stand it anymore that I bought the skinfood cleanser online. all the way from south korea hahah die die also want to use the skinfood :P

And voila!! I receive the parcel today. I was so happy that it arrived and now my skin has some new food to eat =)


Shall see how healthy it gets soon :D



2 comments:

yenpinng said...

haha u sound so desperate!! lolz~ reminded me of myself going to D&M with a dictionary just translate facial cleanser also! (in the end i gave up and ask a lady in english xD)

Mellissa Lee said...

yeah i brought my dictionary most of the time but that time when i want to buy the cleanser I forgot to bring it. haha so i'm guessing here n there. that was when i learned the word "täglich" which is daily. :D